Al Harthy Group was established in 2007 and during the past fifteen years it became one of the largest companies in the Egyptian market in maintaining and cleaning buildings, giant glass facades, landscaping, extermination of insects, sterilization and disinfection of facilities, supplying hotel equipment and renting cars of all kinds for all companies, banks and embassies in the Middle East.
Al Harthy International Group for Services and Supplies has the honor to offer you the following services:
- Internal and external cleaning services.
- Buffet services.
- Sterilization and disinfection works.
- General supplies of all kinds.
- Marble polishing and waxing.
- Car rental for others (with or without driver).
- All maintenance work.
- Control of rodents and insects.
- Clean facades and glass windows with a metal scaffolding system.
- Supplying workers to others (secretaries, accountants, drivers, postal workers).
- Foundation works.
First, the group's previous work from banks:
- Egypt Bank.
- Qatar National Bank Al Ahli (QNB).
- National Bank of Greece.
- Egyptian Gulf Bank.
- Ahli United Bank.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB).
- Suez Canal Bank
- National Investment Bank
- Bank of Alexandria
Arab African International Bank
Secondly, the companies which the group is proud of serving:
- AlFanar Petroleum Company
- Oil & Gas Company
- The Egyptian Company for the Production of Linear Alkyl Benzene (ELAB)
- Egyptian Natural Gas Company (GASCO).
- Egyptian Company For Appliances Maintenance (Sianco).
- Tharwa Petroleum Company.
- North Sinai Petroleum Company - Perenco.
- Al Waha Petroleum Company.
Third, the company’s previous work with international organizations:
- UAE Embassy.
- British university.
- General Organization for Export and Import Control.
Fourth, the company's previous work in working with clubs
- Al-Ahly Sports Club.
- Katameya Club.
- El Zohour Club.
- Banque Misr Club.
- Petrosport Stadium.
- Petrosport workers club.
Fifthly, The ministries:
- General Office of the Prisons Authority.
- Ministry of Interior, Department Of Civil Status.
- Ministry of Finance.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.