- The emergency department at City Hospital provides an ambulance service for the injured and patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The department provides all the following specialties with a distinguished group of resident doctors throughout the day
Emergency doctor / surgeon / orthopedist / gynecologist / pediatrician / intensive care doctor / pediatrician.
- Outpatient Department:
- In all of the following specialties:
Internal medicine clinics / orthopedic clinics / urology clinics / obstetrics and gynecology clinics / general surgery clinics / ear and nose clinics / nutrition clinics / dermatology clinics /pediatric clinics / neurology clinics / psychiatric and neurological clinics / chest disease clinics / vascular clinics / pediatric surgery clinics / cardiothoracic surgery clinics / dental clinics / cardiology clinics and the intensive care unit.
- City Hospital provides the highest levels of medical care for patients in different - specialties, 24 hours a day.
The unit is equipped with the latest equipment and respirators.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Department:
- Equipped for children from 1 to 16 years of age with the latest devices and respirators to provide the highest levels of medical care for patients.
- Integrated nursery Department:
- Equipped with the latest equipment to receive patients.
- Operations Department:
- It is equipped to receive all operations in all surgical specialties, endoscopy, and a C-ERM device
The operations department includes 6 operating rooms integrated with capsule system