EiM is Cummins’s distributor in Egypt. Specializing in supplying, installing and commissioning of power generation equipment, ranging from 17 to 3750kVA diesel, and from 500 to 2000KW gas-fuelled, for various segments such as hospitals, data centers, telecommunication, agriculture, industries, tourism, oil & gas, and water desalination and treatment plants.
- EIM is Cummins’s distributor in Egypt, specializes in supplying, installing and commissioning of power generation equipment, ranging from )17 to 3750kVA( diesel, and from )500 to 2000KW( gas-fuelled, for various segments such as hospitals, data centers, telecommunication, agriculture, industries, tourism, oil & gas, and water desalination and treatment plants. 2. More Details About Cummins:
- Egyptian International Motors (EIM) has been the sole authorized distributor for Cummins in Egypt since 2002. EIM provides a full range of power system solutions for various applications and businesses, ranging from 17 to 3750kVA diesel generating sets and from 500 to 2000KW gas-fueled generating sets, in addition to automatic transfer switches (ATS), paralleling switchgear, components, and services in prime and standby power.
- Our range of applications diversifies from industrial, agriculture, tourism, healthcare facilities, poultry, telecommunication, desalination, and water treatment stations, national projects, petroleum, and mining; as well as backup power systems for residential and mission-critical applications such as data centers and powergenerating plants.
- We also deliver fuel systems, sound-attenuated and weatherproof enclosures, and a complete array of services and solutions, varying from long-term operation and maintenance contracts, remote monitoring systems, turnkey and temporary power solutions to meet the needs of a diversified customer base.
- All of the Cummins's main components are manufactured by a single source, that’s ‘The Power of One’, or ‘The Power of Cummins’. These components include Engine (Cummins), Alternator (Stamford), Control Panel (PCC), Fuel System, Turbocharger, and Fuel Filtration, ensuring consistency and harmony to eventually satisfy customers.