Egyptian International Motors-EIM is the sole agent of Komatsu in Egypt in 1980. Komatsu provides its customers a full range of equipment including, wheel loaders, crawler excavators, motor graders, wheel excavators, hydraulic breakers, crawler bulldozers, rigid trucks, articulated trucks, wheel dozers, and crawler pipe-layers.
- Egyptian International Motors-EIM group was established in 1979 as one of ALKAN holding companies. Its remarkable growth over the years has positioned it as a market leader in various business fields. It became one of the most successful Egyptian commercial trading groups in operations.
- EIM as a leader in providing quality and reliable equipment, EIM offers a diversified range of mining construction, agricultural, forestry, utility, and road-building products, as well as specialty attachments, hoses, and GET.
- Egyptian International Motors-EIM has been the sole agent of Komatsu in Egypt since 1980.
- Komatsu offers a full range of equipment including, bulldozers, excavators and shovels, rigid trucks, articulated trucks, wheel loaders, wheel dozers, motor graders, and forestry product lines.
- EIM / Komatsu succeeded to have a significant market share in the Egyptian market through offering integrated solutions through expert using a wide range of products to reach operational efficiency backed by superior after-sales support.
- EIM / Komatsu achieved their mission which is customer satisfaction, Komatsu has success to gain a very well-known, and high position in the Egyptian Market, in all national Megaprojects serving the community such as West Nubaria, Darb el Arbeen, West of Awynat project, and the renowned Egypt Toshka project, Cairo new capital, Suez Canal extensions, Galala new city, Alamain new city, and others.