- A limited partnership company, represented by Mr. Magdy Bedeir Ishaq. Established in 2008 for the purpose of mechanical installations, supplies and maintenance work, especially food factories.
Consists of engineers, technicians and workers of the highest efficiency and is now headquartered in plot No. 655 and 657 in the Makhazen El Shabab in 6th of October City under the name of the El-Fairouz Factory for the manufacture of belts.
Business and companies dealt with:
- The company of greater concern is Mondolez, and previously Kraft or Cadbury, with its three factories
Our company carries out the work assigned to and from it:
- Installing grinding and manufacturing raw chocolate machines from 2 ROOL 5 ROOL machines and chocolate .conch
- Manufacturing, supplying and installing chocolate or butter tanks from 1/2 tons to 20 tons.
- Butter melting machines, capacity from 1/2 tons / hour to 2 tons / hour
- cocoamass melting machines from 1/2 tons / hour to 2 tons / hour
- Design and implementation of double-jacketed pipelines for chocolate or any product
Supply and installation works:
- Production lines installations and assistance works with other machines supplying companies.
- Supplying and installing pumps.
- Currently in the biscuit factory, we are installing a special line for transporting biscuits from outside Egypt.
- Bisco Misr co
- Designing, supplying and installing the POOL MEL chocolate milling unit.
- Ingredients: 1 ton conch
- 2 chocolate tanks of 1.2 tons
- Butter melting unit ½ ton
- Installation, implementation and operation works
- The project's electrical panel with a PLC unit and a screen
- Butter flow metre unit
- Designing and implementing a milling unit for a laboratory .conch with a capacity of 50 kg, 3 chocolate tanks, 1 butter melting unit for the laboratory and an electrical panel.